Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nigerian Taxi Drivers Strike For Missing Penis

penis.pngIN Nigeria things are happening.

Motor bike Taxi drivers from Gwagwalada, a small locality close to Abuja in the middle of Nigeria, have gathered to protest against a client they accuse of using pigeons to steal penises.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the suspect's last victim is a 35 year old Motor Bike Taxi driver named Musa Abubakar. The suspect denies all accusations.
Abubakar claims Mohammed Ma'aji had stolen his "family jewels" with the help of a white "spiritual pigeon" hidden in his bag.

This spiritual pigeon was wearing a small black tie around its neck.

"I drove this man to three different places. On our way back to our point of departure, he squeezed his legs tightly around me which made feel sick and weak immediately. I therefore stopped riding to have a look in my trousers and it was gone!"

Says Mohammed Ma'aji: "I already have one, what do you want me to do with his?..It is likely that Abubakar lost his penis yesterday evening with a woman."

- more -

No comments: