At least three US federal laws should concern all Americans and suggest what may be coming - mandatory vaccinations for hyped, non-existant threats, like H1N1 (Swine Flu). Vaccines and drugs like Tamiflu endanger human health but are hugely profitable to drug company manufacturers.
The Project BioShield Act of 2004 (S. 15) became law on July 21, 2004 "to provide protections and countermeasures against chemical, radiological, or nuclear agents that may be used in a terrorist attack against the United States by giving the National Institutes of Health contracting flexibility, infrastructure improvements, and expediting the scientific peer review process, and streamlining the Food and Drug Administration approval process of countermeasures."
In other words, the FDA may now recklessly approve inadequately tested, potentially dangerous vaccines and other drugs if ever the Secretaries of Health and Human Services (HHS) or Defense (DOD) declare a national emergency, whether or not one exists and regardless of whether treatments available are safe and effective. Around $6 billion or more will be spent to develop, produce, and stockpile vaccines and other drugs to counteract claimed bioterror agents.
The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act slipped under the radar when George Bush signed it into law as part of the 2006 Defense Appropriations Act (HR 2863). It lets the HHS Secretary declare any disease an epidemic or national emergency requiring mandatory vaccinations. Nothing in the Act lists criteria that warrant a threat. Also potential penalties aren't specified for those who balk, but very likely they'd include quarantine and possible fines.
- ► July (220)
- ► June (226)
- ► May (215)
- ► April (151)
- ► December (150)
- ► October (330)
- ► September (330)
- ► August (315)
- ► July (345)
- Barr's Mitzvah
- Medical Marijuana's Whipping Boy, Charlie Lynch, T...
- I can't believe...
- Israeli military developing battlefield robot snak...
- US behind Kunar blast, says senator
- The Top 10 Most Absurd Time Covers of The Past 40 ...
- Lieb, Graham threaten scorched earth on pics
- Rape Case Highlights Arbitration Debate
- False Prophet
- WHO declares influenza A (H1N1) ’swine flu’ a pand...
- Readying Americans for Dangerous, Mandatory Vaccin...
- You're in a clothing store when this happens
- Reviving American chestnuts may mitigate climate c...
- Gadhafi attacks US in speech in Italy
- Shot from the planned Fabulous Furry Freak Brother...
- ▼ Jun 11 (15)
- ► May (315)
- ► April (345)
- ► March (330)
- ► February (300)
- ► January (330)
- ► December (345)
- ► November (225)
- ► October (252)
- ► August (216)
- ► July (348)
- ► June (443)
- ► May (511)