Monday, April 26, 2010

The 2010 Facebook Haggadah

 

Joseph has been taken to Egypt.  Traffic was terrible. Comment  · Like · Share

 

Joseph and Pharaoh are now friends. Comment  · Like · Share

 

Joseph to Pharaoh   O Pharaoh!  First there will be seven good years, with bountiful harvest.  You must fill the royal treasuries with grain.  Then, when the lean years come, you may throw open the doors to your granary that none may go hungry!  Comment  · Like · Share

Pharaoh You speak wisely.  It shall be done!

 

Elijah My new smartphone with Nav software and turn by turn directions is making this year's rounds a breeze!  Currently 350 households ahead of schedule.  

navSoftware.JPG

Posted via Facebook for Flaming Chariots · Comment  · Like · Share

 

 

Pharaoh Rough day today, so be nice.  My dad entered immortality this morning, and I've assumed the throne and become the new Pharaoh.  I even took over his account.  I'm doing my best to carry on his legacy, but it's tough.  And it didn't get any easier after dinner tonight when the cat threw up all over the carpet.  Comment  · Like · Share

.

Joseph I am sorry to hear of your loss, my master.

 

Pharaoh Who are you, and why are you writing on my wall?

 

Joseph I meant no disrespect, my master.

 

Advisor He is an Israelite. There are many of them. I do not know whether they are with us or against us.

 

Pharaoh Let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they join with our enemies in time of war.

 

Pharaoh sent The Israelites Bread of Affliction. Comment  · Like · Share

israelites.JPG

The Israelites This stuff tastes awful.

 

israelites.JPG

The Israelites This year we are slaves, next year may we be free!

 

miriam.JPG

Miriam Eggshell blue.  Comment  · Like · Share

                       Elijah likes this

 

 

son.JPG

Youngest son Why is this night different from all other nights?  Comment  · Like · Share

Parent What do you mean?

 

son.JPG

Youngest son Well, there's the drink-four-times thing, and the matzah thing, and the dip in salt-water thing. What's up with that?

 

pharaoh.JPG

Pharaoh has posted an album: Construction of Piton and Ramses.  Comment  · Like · Share
           pyramids.JPG

        israelites.JPG  The Israelites I'm the 350th slave from the right!

No comments: