Monday, September 14, 2009

DC Tea Party Photos: Racism and Ignorance

http://images2.dailykos.com/images/admin/WideMasthead.jpg

Warning:  If you are allergic to extreme ignorance, do not scroll down.

As an atheist, I can only assume that if there were a God she would not bless a racist thug like Glenn Beck.

I don't know about you, but I always try to get as much of my political advice as possible from people who can't spell 'politicians' or 'diapers'.  Brilliant!

I'm still trying to figure out how making insurance more affordable to tens of millions of Americans is supposed to kill people.  I must have missed that part.  $100 says most of these people like the death penalty and supported the Iraq war until the day Obama was elected.

This lady is on double duty!  By "cap" Congress I assume she is using the popular slang for "cap" which urban dictionary defines as "to shoot someone with a handgun turned to the side."  So gangster!  By trading Obama back to Kenya, the implication is that he lived he lived there at one point.  This is, of course, false.  Threatening Congress and showing your ignorance... way to go, lady!

Speaking of Kenya, some folks in the crowd thought President Obama would be better off running for President there, since um, you know, he was born there or something.  I got into a bit of a back and forth with a younger gentleman who was standing with this guy.  After about 30 seconds he asked:  "Why do you love to suck Obama's cock so much?"  I don't think my answer pleased him very much.  His eyes flashed with anger as he shouted "Get the fuck out of here."  I took his advice.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/9/12/781096/-DC-Tea-Party-Photos:Racism-and-Ignorance-

No comments: