In these troubled times, what worries you worst? Sends chills climbing your spine?
- With our attention to drug policy, it has to be the headlines here:
- "Reappointed Attorney General John Ashcroft instructs DEA to shut down all California dispensaries"
- "Marc Emery to be extradited to Singapore to face death penalty for selling seeds"
- "Rockefeller drug laws expanded: prison population to increase 10 fold"
- "Congress funds ONDCP media campaign: $10 billion budgeted for anti-drug ads"
- "Recession impairs non-profits: reform groups fold"
What truly troubles us is what reform risks if non-profits like DrugSense disappear. Who will track DEA destruction in California with archived articles? Who will excoriate Emery's extradition with Focus Alerts? Who will pepper the press with Rockefeller Law LTEs? Who will compete with anti-drug campaigns on a budget of beans? ALL, with splendid success!!
That's why these horrible headlines are fiction, not fact.
- We hope for your help in two worthy ways.
- DONATE. It's quick, easy, and secure. Just visit
- VOLUNTEER. It's quick, easy, and fun. Just e-mail Jo-D Harrison,
Mark (Gruesome) Greer Executive Director
P.S. Happy Halloween!
Don't forget! You can spread your donation over the course of a year by automatically repeating it every month, quarter, or half year as noted on our donate page at www.drugsense.org/donate.
Checks can also be made payable to DrugSense and mailed to:
14252 Culver Dr #328 Irvine, CA 92604-0326
Or you can donate toll free by calling 1-800-266-5759.
Get involved. Write. Join. Donate.